Sunday, November 20, 2022

Indoor Sunday


Nothing much today, staying indoors & spending time with the Ibanez SIX6FDFM. I believe this is one of my better sounding S-Series with DiMarzios: Andy Timmons (b) / PAF 36 (n). If you wish for ultra smooth tones without the treble bits prickling your ears, the AT-1 is the one to consider. If you like fat bottom end, this is the one to get as well. I have been spending almost the entire week with this guitar actually, wondering why it sounds way more appealing than some of the more costly Ibanez I have. 


I'm also having a good time with my current fav picks, the Northern Ghost Planchette, seen here in 3 different incarnations. I firmly believe that the pick you play has a large influence to your playing efficiency. Psychologically, it means having something that contributes to positive moments so you play better.

Am I watching the World Cup opening match later? Well, I have not subscribed to any WC package in the mean time & looking forward not to. The most anticipated football event is currently a platform for disgruntled factions clamouring for attention. Quoting Pantera: No good, For no one.

No comments: