Monday, November 28, 2022

It's... Monday


It's one of those Mondays when things didn't quite work out as intended. My string muting today was almost non-existent even when playing slow. I would usually switch guitar if that happened but the demotivation today was intense. I stopped playing altogether.


I like to play this guitar because of the DiMarzios on board - the Air Classic. I have a love-hate relationship with DiMarzio pickups but the ACs have been pleasant all round; they just sound good clean & distorted. These are not really what I'd go for when shopping for DiMarzios - low output & a little wanting in the midrange. Sometimes you really need to hear these pickups in action to know if they really have something for you.

Hope it's not too late to wish everyone a good week ahead. 

No comments: