Sunday, November 27, 2022

Selling: PRS McCarty S2 Singlecut (SOLD)


Tough decision but had to let this go - treatment bills due next month, unemployed. I hope you understand that my price is final & I believe I have been fair in pricing my gear (if you know me well enough). I'm saying this because there's this idiot who offered 1/2 price for this instrument & acting like he's doing me a big favour. Reality check - the price of this guitar will cover my treatment bill for a single sitting & medication with some left over for maybe my transportation home. That's the reason why I'm selling this away as opposed to other guitars that would be listed for much lesser.

No mods for this guitar less the pickup mounting screws which I have swapped out to the chrome version. I wonder why PRS chose the black version to begin with when the hardware for the rest of the instrument are clearly not black. Thanks for reading & understanding. Appreciate if you can spread the word round.
  • PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut (S2 Series)
  • Bag included
  • Condition: 9/10
  • No reservations / trades
  • Queries welcomed - email
  • Self-collect: CCK / Yew Tee mrt station
  • Price: $1,800 (final)

No comments: