Monday, June 2, 2008

Metal pick


I have this habit of changing picks constantly while playing. The thickness & material of the pick make me to play differenty. It's a chemistry of picking style & the aformentioned factors; it gets to the point where I can't play a certain music genre because I'm using the 'wrong' pick...
The metal pick is particularly helpful in accentuating some clarity from the lower fequencies; there may be a sales pitch by saying so but hearing is believing. Nevertheless, the metal pick makes that clunking contact noise which many players can do without.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know where i can get these metal picks in Singapore?

subversion.sg said...

Davis GMC has some.

Anonymous said...

i used to use those till i came across the V-Pick...