Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lethargy

Was a little under the weather lately, hence the zilch entries...

But the desire to play was definitely there. There's this strong urge to just manifest the tunes in my head through the instrument. Until I got that done, I felt bothered. It's like when you play so much, once you stop for some reasons or other, it's akin to substance withdrawal- the sore feeling of something missing breathes with you. It's definitely a plus to have some simple setup going just to address this anxiety so it was the Ibanez RG321 & my Vox amPlug-cab to see me through in the mean time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flu season is in...get well soon bro \m/

Fitch

subversion.sg said...

thanks :-) but i was down with fever & severe migraine headache... couldn't do a single thing.