Monday, November 22, 2010

Back to...


After days of distractions- singlecuts, single coils, bass- I'm back to playing Ibanez. I was in the mood for some excruciating distortion so the RGR08 was the natural selection, plugged into my Marshall JVM... I guess I am too accustomed to the Ibanez's form & feel, having something familiar in hand really helped in terms of accuracy & inspiration. 

In less than 10 days, the 2010 closure will set in. I would want the year to end quickly for its bitter moments in the hope that the new year has some other promises in store for me. It's much like buying a new guitar; we hope its fresh presence will open up new hopes for us.

4 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

cool binding...

subversion.sg said...

this is Ibanez's faux binding, otherwise, the instrument would have cost more :-)

Anonymous said...

haha love the strings bro! what brand, aurora? :P

subversion.sg said...

DR coated... :-)