Saturday, November 27, 2010

Anniversary PAF

Really, I didn't have the primary intentions to buy stuff from the Swee Lee (Katong) sale but I was in the neighbourhood for some satay. Thought I just swing by to witness the occurences.

Saw the above pickup & bought it. Itching to try another (DiMarzio) PAF humbucker since it did wonders the last time I tried it (in my Ibanez RG560). The Anniversary PAF is a low-power humbucker but featuring an Alnico 5 magnet- that's an interesting start isn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sub im zik from malaysia. currently i using a c8 and right now there arent any 8 string set available here in mlaysia. so im wondering is there anymore of that schecter 8 decimator. im afraid that the string is no longer in stock cos if they dont have it anymore, id just stay with the current string which is losing its tone

subversion.sg said...

yes bro, these are still in stock. would you like me to send you a SAMPLE set? he he... just e-mail me your address & i'll get it going ASAP, the festive season is coming so any later & it's gonna be jammed in the mailing queue...

Anonymous said...

that would be really really awesome man .
can i have your email? mine is harimauvortex@yahoo.com

subversion.sg said...

my e-mail address is under the 'add me' @ left shoulder of this page :-)