Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yoyo Becker.

The guitar community recently held a tribute show for the prodigious Jason Becker who is currently strickened with the crippling ALS disease. It's good to see some appreciation for one of the most gifted guitarist of our time granted Jason Becker was revered in the guitar turf; it's not a superstar appeal like the Beatles or Led Zeppelin. I'm always intrigued by his technique & precision. Every time I watch this clip, I remind myself that my abilities are actually a speck of what Jason Becker could do:


Jason Becker's yoyo guitar solo by Guitarf101

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Im still listening to Perpetual Burn nowadays :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!!! is it true dat ALiff PUTRA can play like him? or even better?

subversion.sg said...

anyone can play like anyone else if you want to... :-P