Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rhino Drive

I waited for this pedal to be available here to hear it in action because Montreaux's Screaming Lady proved to be too much distraction for me- they are both the overdrive manifestations I prefer but the GR here was my pick this time round. Sound clips to come...

The Way Huge brand name is actually a division of Dunlop. I find the mad scientist + over-sized brain motif rather repulsive but it remains to be on the pedal's underneath, out of sight during play.

Other Tube Screamer-type pedals I own:
  • VHT: V-drive
  • MXR: GT-OD
  • Guyatone: OD-2+
  • Biyang: Mad Driver
  • Biyang: OD-8
  • BOSS: OD-3
  • Visual Sound: Route 808
  • Rocktron: Austin Gold
  • Behringer: VT911

6 comments:

LG said...

Hi Sub,

Other than your guitars and gear, I always like the co-ordinated pictures of your girl's toys... wait a minute... or are they yours? *grin*

Have a great Sunday!

LG

subversion.sg said...

he he :-) they belong to my daughter, definitely. less the ALIEN figurines.

Ijau D. Koceng said...

green?... nice~

subversion.sg said...

if it isn't green, it won't have the Tube Screamer mojo :-)

Loki said...

damn.. how i wish i can keep getting guitar stuffs like you ! xD hahahaha

subversion.sg said...

once you are in full-time employment, it shouldn't be a problem :-)