Saturday, August 7, 2010

Warrant: The Best of

I'm still too distracted by Warrant's 'Best of...' release to be listening to Paul Gilbert & 1349. I grew up listening to them so as time goes by, even when I am occupied by other flavours of the moment, I still reach out for the above CD from time to time. In my opinion, they are much overlooked as other bands like Poison, Bon Jovi, Firehouse, Cinderella et al were in the limelight. Erik Turner & Joey Allen took time to focus on both riffs & solos so each song is enjoyable in whole; we don't just look forward to the flashy leads. Of course, they were the early Ibanez RG proponents which made me take notice. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn it i love them!

juju

Anonymous said...

heard that new studio album is in the works but not with Jani.

subversion.sg said...

the original Warrant won't be revived :-/