Thursday, February 17, 2011

Selling: Beta Aivin Super Chorus (CH-100)

Clearing my other chorus pedal, the Beta Aivin CH-100. I won't affirm its emulation of a certain BOSS pedal, suffice to say it gives the user a contemporary chorus voicing, quite the opposite of a vintage unit.

  • Condition: 9/10
  • Self-collect (meeting place to be disclosed upon confirmation)
  • Price: $44 (final)
  • E-mail me for confirmation dark1349@hotmail.com
  • No trades/ No reservations
Thank you for reading.

EDIT: Pedal SOLD, 17th Feb, 10.40PM.

2 comments:

Bux Bug said...

you selling it why?dont like the sound or too many chorus in your posession?

subversion.sg said...

i'm after a particular chorus tone which doesn't shimmer/ flange too much which i have in my possession just that i bought variations along the way he he. i am distortion-inclined, my chorus must not be intrusive :-)