Friday, June 8, 2012

Is that me? :-O

This got me cracking :-D My friend, Fabian, alerted me to this occurrence today, documented in a very popular social networking site. That's definitely not me holding a GJ2... It practically made my day, was laughing in the train on the way home. Chuckled all the way home, in fact... 

People tend to assume AND believe- which is not a healthy practice. Also, convenient association takes place all the time- hey, the chap kept referring to the GJ2 at his blog & that guy there in the pic bought a GJ2 & now feeling ultra happy; so it must be him. Ta-da!

I'm still chuckling (hope it's not at anyone's expense), it had been a good Friday :-D Mua ha ha ha...

9 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

muhahahaha! +1

Reuel Tan said...

i was laughing more at the guy whose finger couldnt resist hitting the shift key every once in awhile. lol

Jo @ NoobAxe said...

i met dat guy a couples of time there ady.. din bother to get to know each other as he always chattin bout the highest-tier of the prs there..

btw, for those who wondering, if u ask me how's theGUITARaddict looks like, i'd say, errm,
Paul Waggoner?

muakakakaka

ikiko karbonat said...

i dont know if i should be happy or completely feeling like crap for making my debut in the blog in this manner haha. it was a joke sir so please excuse me

subversion.sg said...

Jo: Waggoner? No moustache... :-P

ikiko: no worries man, had a good laugh :-D

LG said...

This is the reason why I like this blog... *grin*...

- LG

Jo @ NoobAxe said...

correction :
Waggoner after a week shave + glass

hahaha

*seriously, dat what i'd answer to my frens when they asked me about u aft the 1st time we met

**to add up ppl curiosity. theGUITARaddict is caucasian. true story.. lol

Loki said...

hahah. ok.. this makes my day. HAHAHA

subversion.sg said...

hey, bro! good to hear from you :-)