Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank you!


Dear friends, since I started this blog in Feb '08, I've had >100,000 hits/ views (unexpected, really, it's not even a year's worth of activities). The statistics mean nothing to me, more importantly, I really appreciate you reading the entries here (apologies if they are repulsive). I was a little skeptical when I started out because there are people out there who would deem this platform as my design in celebrating lavish excess. I only have one objective in perpetuating this blog- I love to share for the greater part of knowledge is sharing.

The parties you see at the right column have been my friends in understanding my indulgences (the links are active, by the way...), I have received no remunerations whatsoever from them by acknowledging their trade, here. I am eternally grateful to them for making things happen hence the acknowledgment.

It's been a great 2008, best wishes (despite the economic gloom) to everyone & a whopping 2009 ahead!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kudos to bro subversion for setting up such an informative blog about guitars and stuff

much appreciated by me
keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

yeah I agree.HAHA. Thanks for the help! :))

Anonymous said...

dun thank us... we must thank u... a big thank you from me.. Love ur fantastic blog...

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Sub! Keep it up :) More reviews, music, gears, everything!

Happy 2009 to you!