Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stealth

Ibanez's Xiphos model might have gotten its outline from...

 ...Jackson's Warrior. But we must remember, the guitar that started it all with this body outline...
...is BC Rich's Stealth model.

Cant' sleep. Radio is broadcasting haunted tales, some of which are semi-comedy. Reminded me of a lunch time moment when my colleague advised me not to keep up late nights too often, because soon enough, I might hear someone play guitar in my other room... & I know it's not me. Told him I welcome any jam-moments of the spectral kind, sure beats playing with jam-mates who won't listen to you.

8 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

ditching xiphos for kelly >:)

subversion.sg said...

i used to own the Kelly, sold it off... wish we live nearby bro, i could have let you have it :-)

Ijau D. Koceng said...

that white kelly is it? JS30KE... mine was also JS-series but a newer 2010 model JS32T, hopefully will arrive this morning (via post)

hey, r u serious with that? o_O

Jairo said...

used to be in love with kelly but last minute change it to b.c rich... hehehehehe

subversion.sg said...

my Kelly was largely unplayed, that's why i let it go...

Jay_clones said...

Hmm..I thought the first to come out with Xiphos shape were ESP (Akira's early tears guitar)and Dime's early Dean guitars.

Jay_clones said...

opps..typo..'early years' I mean. During the early Loudness years, Akira was using this nice sounding ESP...looks like a 'K' shape or something.

Ijau D. Koceng said...

if i'm not mistaken, akira's guitar was killer not esp

corrects me if i'm wrong