Wednesday, August 10, 2011

PRS- 1 for the south as well...

Looks like PRS is now riding the South-paw bandwagon as well; here's the reversed Custom 22. It's rather obvious guitar manufacturers are now wary of the left-handed market potential, my thumbs-up to them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obiter dictum: Not a big Twitter fan but I've just created an account so that you'll know if I decide to drop by the shops & you happen to be there- we can talk gear! If there is a sizable following, I will keep it going, otherwise, mid-lifers like me are better off being low-profile... Do look me up: @geetaraddict_SG

4 comments:

LG said...

See you on Twitter Sub!

- LG

Loki said...

Nice!!! Twitter!

ampz said...

what is this finish called?

JAIRO said...

i will follow u