Saturday, January 27, 2018

Kiesel joy


Re-string Saturday. 😊

The previous string set in my Kiesel DC was the Elixir with whatever celebrated coating preferred by the masses but not me. I was just enduring them & they felt wrong under my finger tips. This is not a performance appraisal so there's nothing to say about Elixir's durability quotient which is rather renowned by now. 

The substitute strings- a set of 9s by Stringjoy. You won't get this off the shelf, it's strictly an online purchase. It's critical how your preferred string set influence the way you play, regardless of the touted technology surrounding the hype. I'm not putting Elixir down for what they do but they definitely do not address my preference. We have our personal preferences & we are free to choose. 

No comments: