Friday, September 24, 2010

Glow!

If being seen is your concern, especially in dark performance venues (not to mention being forgotten as the highlight had always been your vocalist...), DR's new NEON string range might help.


It's not available here yet, I'm awaiting its debut rather eagerly- attention seeking, eh? Not quite. It's the technological revision which attracts me. The manufacturer promises improved durability (9x more lasting) compared to its current coated set (I'm using them in a few of my guitars).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it was available last week, i would have used it for my Mid-Autumm festival gig :)

Fitch

Ijau D. Koceng said...

hey remember that dean markley u've sent to me last march? it's lasted for 6 whole months! until i've restring my axe last night...

haven't tried green DR and pyramid strings though

subversion.sg said...

whoa... it lasted that long.

lokiregnarok said...

does the strings rust? will they rust?

Ijau D. Koceng said...

bro sub:
yup, it lasted that long... with frequent maintenance of course

reuel said...

Wow 9 times more durable. ..that's something to behold =/ wonder if it can be trusted lol

subversion.sg said...

the strings are not here yet. was at Davis yesterday; Janet told me these would be in much later but they are surely coming. we will then know if these strings rust- after trying, of course :-)

reuel said...

Let's hope the price won't be too high

subversion.sg said...

should be comparable to the current coated set, expect a $20+/- tag.