Monday, January 3, 2011

More grip, please

When you get more acquainted with your instruments, you'd know the parts to replace. Some of us do this for a cosmetic intention, the rest of us do it on accounts of functionality. The knobs you see above are from my Rally Neosound Jr. Because I constantly reach out for these knobs (especially the volume knob) to mute play after certain passages- & I do need quick muting- the shape & form of these knobs just don't help.

Here are the replacement knobs which are not more expensive but they complement my needs. Note the grooved upper half of the knobs & less skirting in the design. These are the details that promote grip.

3 comments:

Kengot said...

Hi!
I did upload the photo of my Squier.
Take a look.

http://kengot.blogspot.com

subversion.sg said...

nice guitar you got there, it looks well-maintained despite the age.

Anonymous said...

Just emailed you sub.
-Zesn