Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pacific(a) cut


I was at Beat Spot days ago (Friday, 3rd December to be exact) to test the Blackheart cab & had chosen the Yamaha Pacifica 112 for this purpose. The one I picked had a sharp fret at the treble (fretboard) side so I got cut.

I felt it during play but didn't know a spot on my pinky was bleeding till much later when my fretting hand was a little sweaty & the pain began to be more acute. A quick look revealed slight bleeding but nothing ambulance-worthy, of course.

3 comments:

jeremyrozario said...

mustve been a lemon or a 112j, I've had a few 112s, they're all really nice guitars, regardless of the price, IMO

subversion.sg said...

the fret edges for that one was badly cut.

Ijau D. Koceng said...

the guitar have chosen it's new master hahaha! >:)