Monday, December 26, 2011

2012 wish list

The government says, 2012 will be an economic downturn for many of us. But I don't find it sensible pegging my gear acquisition to what the government says, they shouldn't dictate what I wish to acquire. Nevertheless, I shall take heed because I don't run this country, just a mere passenger in the economic ferry. Chances are, I'll get hit by the occurrences, Mr. Govt can only offer me limited help in this aspect. Anyway, I have a simple plan for 2012 gear-wise. Firstly, I'm anticipating what Marshall has to offer simply because they are celebrating their 30th year running come 2012. It seems that they will be offering affordable stuff to the masses & I'm waiting to see what's in store.

Secondly, investing in another Special Order ESP makes much sense. I'm very happy with what ESP manifested for me this year so this is a thumbs up of sorts to them. I'm not into a full custom option, I have never had that desire to tell others to make me what I strictly want, regardless of people reminding me about the money spent on whatever I have acquired thusfar being capable of getting me a personal-spec instrument.

There. Simple wants for 2012.

No comments: