Saturday, December 17, 2011

UNO: Warzone 2 (Part 5)

This is how the WZ2 body looks like flip-side:
  1. Generous upper fret access
  2. Extended chest area bevel
The standards set by this simple guitar are admittedly very high. The manufacturer chose to focus on not letting owners down by focusing on the instrument's fantastic QC. At the very least, after walking away with this guitar, you'd feel that it's money well spent.

 
I would reiterate the fact that I'm not into guitars featuring locking whammy bridges these days. This contraption get in my way of playing enjoyment more than anything else but this purchase proved that I'm not averse to good instruments regardless of the features (colour & brand name too) on board. A good instrument is a good instrument, this is the way it should be appreciated.

Thanks to Mike @ SV Guitars for making this purchase a very pleasant episode (beyond pleasant actually). He knew I prefer a set of .009s in there & made my day by substituting the default .010s with my preferred string gauge. Kudos, Mike!

5 comments:

Abner said...

haizz.. i wish SVguitars will have a sale and i wish theyd stock with transblack WZ2,. . you gonna make a video demo on this sub? hehe.. havent seen you make one.. if you dont mind just for play..

subversion.sg said...

no sale, Mike told me...

Saifi Ikmal said...

jumbo fret?

subversion.sg said...

yes, bro :-)

Abner said...

i was about to ask that.. haha.. tankz.. im torn between choices a new amp or new guitar.. damn..