Saturday, December 24, 2011

The lizard

A few days ago, while I was updating this blog with some down-tempo music playing softly in the background, this little fella crept out of hiding (behind some toys) & attempted to flee to the kitchen. It dashed across the living room floor but my residence is such that there are limited cracks/ gaps here so looking for cover behind doors or corner openings was not the learned thing to do. So I caught it without too much effort as it was big & rather clumsy. As you can see in this pic, the house gecko isn't entirely beige, there are some pale green patches running down from head to tail. What happened to it? I let it go at the common corridor & it scurried to the neighbour's potted plants.

2 comments:

YusTech said...

Salute your kindness to creature.

subversion.sg said...

I don't have an arowana here to feed he he... :-)