Monday, December 5, 2011

SALE @ Inokii

Yes, SALE happening everywhere at this time of the year. Inokii's clearing CDs under $20, got myself the James Murphy & Richie Kotzen releases you see above. 

I've actually owned these titles before, James Murphy's Feeding the Machine- for the love of me, I can't remember whom I had lent it to & that was more than a decade ago. Richie Kotzen's Inner-galactic Fusion Experience was formerly purchased from this CD store at Funan Center called Dada records, wonder how many of you can remember it, it's the 'former' Funan Center before it was transformed into the IT hub today. The CD itself was badly scratched so it would skip unexpectedly during play, if you've experienced this before, you'd know it's devastating to the eardrums. Where the heck's Inokii? Click HERE.

No comments: